Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Teaser Tuesday #41

TeaserTuesdays-ADailyRhythm3

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB at A Daily RhythmTo participate you grab your current read, open to a random page and share (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INLUDE SPOILERS (Make sure what you share doesn't give too much away. You don't want to ruin the book for others). Share the title and author. 

"So you're Blackbird," she says. She's older than you thought- nearly fifty, with deep lines around her mouth and eyes. "And I get to do the honors..." 

Deadfall (Blackbird, #2)

Deadfall is the followup to Blackbird, about a girl who wakes up on a subway track with no memory. She soon finds that she's the target of hunters who prey on other people- and in this one she flees from LA to New York, trying to find other targets and fight back. This quote is from when she's cornered...

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good premise.

    My teaser (w/ a giveaway) is at Beth Fish Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked Blackbird. I should look for this one. My YA teaser this week is from Battlesaurus: Rampage at Waterloo by Brian Falkner. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an interesting and intense book! Thank you for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Read this one, hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds interesting though I'm not sure what I think about the fact that it seems like it might be in 2nd person. Sometimes that can work for me though. Blackbird is on my TBR and I'm looking forward to seeing what you think of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa. Sounds deadly. I've heard of this series. Might take another look at them.

    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/07/07/teaser-tuesdays-121-morrigans-shadow/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds exciting.

    mine: https://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2015/07/06/teaser-tuesday-stories-of-the-raksura-volume-2/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds interesting, I hope you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not my usual thing but it does sound interesting! I've got an historical coy this week: http://wellreadpiratequeen.blogspot.com/2015/07/teaser-tuesday-18-anything-but-civil.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still have to read Blackbird. Ha haha, she's 50 and has deep lines around her mouth already? Yowser.

    ReplyDelete