Monday, October 12, 2015

Teaser Tuesday #52

TeaserTuesdays-ADailyRhythm3

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB at A Daily RhythmTo participate you grab your current read, open to a random page and share (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INLUDE SPOILERS (Make sure what you share doesn't give too much away. You don't want to ruin the book for others). Share the title and author. 

Finn turned back for just a second. "Hey, Georgia..." he said. 
"Yeah?"
"You know that you're still wearing your wedding dress, yes?" he said. 

Eight Hundred Grapes

5 comments:

  1. Hmm, well, that's intriguing! I wonder what's going on? Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the teaser! I have this book on my tbr list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great excerpt! I loved this book....thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How long ago was the wedding? Did the wedding even happen? Bah ... guess I'll just have to read it and find out!

    ReplyDelete